Our venue is accessible
Below you may read about our venue’s accessibility in more detail:
- You may reach our front door by car
- Entry is accessible with the help of a movable ramp
- The width of the ramp is 78 cm, length 190 cm, incline 8%
- The event hall is a carpet free space
- Thresholds are 15 mm high
- Doorways are always at least 800 mm wide
- Dimensions of the elevator’s floor 1000mm x 1000mm, load capacity 320kg
- The elevator is only needed to get to the balcony of the event hall and the following escape games: Prison Escape, Trap, Black List and Professor’s Riddle.
- The width of the doorway of the accessible toilet is 900mm and the diameter of the free space inside the toilet is 1500mm. The toilet seat has two support rails.
Room escape games
- Escape games have a possibility of a narrow personal space and playing requires some dexterity.
- For the visually impaired, we recommend to have an assistant to join. Games may include essential texts that do not have a recording available.
- For people with limited mobility, we recommend to have an assistant to join. Escape games best suited for sitting down are: Murder Mystery and Magician’s Apprentice.
- In addition, Black List and the Orient Express are suitable when it is possible for a sitting player to get up momentarily, or if it is possible to lift them over a 150mm threshold.
- All our escape games, except The Trap, are suitable for the hearing impaired.
We are happy to help with any additional questions, so don’t hesitate to ask!
+358 45 118 6386
Everyday between 10-18